• Production Assistant with a strong work ethic and a can‐do attitude.
• Nearly 7 yrs of working in production and nearly 10 yrs within in the field overall.
• Extremely fast learner, able to follow instructions precisely, effective multi‐tasker and self‐starter.
• Highly organized team player, who is willing to work long hours.
• Significant background in Music/Sound—experienced as a live event producer, DJ, composer, and musician (saxophone); translatable to assisting with A/V sound production – (Backline Tech.)
• Able to make decisions and solve problems under pressure and with time constraints
• Strong computer, power tool, technical and laboring skills
• Aptitude for research and studying.
• Thorough knowledge of the technical side of theatre, film, TV (lighting, set ups, talent, rigs)